Monday 22 March 2010

Finally arrived in Sydney


The journey started on Saturday morning. After a 6 hours flight I arrived in Dubai where I actually wanted to visit my friend Phil. Because of altered circumstances Phil was in Austria that time. In his place Omar picked me up from the airport, so we were cruising around Sheikh Zayed Road with a brand new Land Rover LR4 and stereo on maximum. Know I got 2 days off in Dubai before I leave to Sydney - time for watching Burj Dubai and hanging around on Jumeirah Beach.

Fully relaxed I entered the Aribus A380 to Sydney. Fourteen hours later and little bit tired I arrived in Sydney. Know I was expecting the predicted strong entry controls but I could smoothly pass all checkpoints.

After the first days my English class was starting. Normally there is a guided city tour for students on the first day but with some folks we missed the bus. Bad luck you might think ... no ... we decided to enter the city by our self. According watching the characteristically things like Harbour Bridge and Opera House we found us on a typical Friday night after work party .... good start :).

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment